- Do report incidents to your supervisor immediately.
- Do log your hours into your phone or computer daily.
- Do thorough reporting of habilitation progress.
- Do contact your supervisor if ever in doubt.
- Do show up on time and have courtesy for guardians by contacting them when you may miss a shift.
- Do provide each service in accordance with DDD policies.
- Do keep and professional and encouraging attitude.
- Do communicate with your supervisor regularly.
- Do treat your clients with dignity at all times.
- Do keep up with certifications and renew well before expiration dates.
*This list was created as a quick reference, and is not intended to be comprehensive. Refer to the handbook or paperwork received at time of hire for complete information. If you have any questions, contact your supervisor.
- Don’t borrow or lend money.
- Don’t care for DDD member’s siblings.
- Don’t provide new services or start working with a new client without supervisor approval.
- Don’t allow members to jump on trampolines or swim in pools without lifeguards.
- Don’t cross professional boundaries.
- Don’t add or change habilitation objectives without supervisor approval.
- Don’t take members to your home.
- Don’t run personal errands while providing services.
- Don’t use your cell phone while providing services.
- Don’t perform one service but log a different service.
Frequently asked Provider Questions
Where can I access my pay stubs/W-2’s?
Pay stubs and W-2’s are available through Paylocity. For instructions on setting up your account, please contact your area manager. For instructions on setting up your account, contact your area manager.
Why can’t I enter my hours into DDR?
There are several reasons you might not be able to enter your hours on DDReports. A window should pop up giving you an idea of which reason it may be. Possible reasons could include: your client’s authorization has expired and a new auth is not in yet; you are trying to enter a shift that would put you over the client’s weekly allotment of that service; the shift you are trying to enter would put you over your weekly max of workable hours; or your shift may overlap with another shift already entered (by you or another provider). If in doubt, call your area manager.
When are timesheets due and when will I be paid?
Billing periods are the 1st – 15th with time sheets due by 10 am on the 16th; and the 16th – last day of the month with time sheets and any reports due by 10 am on the 1st of the following month. The due dates are always the same regardless of weekends or holidays. Here is a list of scheduled paydays assuming you have submitted your paperwork properly and on time.
How do I handle different member, guardian and area manager requests?
My member’s guardian is asking me to do things that are different than what my area manager told me. What do I do?
This is often simply a misunderstanding. First reassure the guardian that you are there to help but clarification is needed before you act on the request. Then reach out to your area manager and go over the details of what is being asked. Your area manager can connect with you and the guardian to explain why something may or may not be appropriate. Communication is key. When in doubt, ask.
May I work more hours with another client?
Yes! You may work up to 40 hours a week by working with additional clients who have a complimentary schedule to your current client. Contact your area manager for the most up to date opportunities.
Can I take photos of my time sheets?
Yes – as long as it is done with a scanning app, submitted as a PDF, and then deleted off of the device afterwards.
How do I get my home certified?
Contact your area manager. We will submit a request to the state for a representative to come and inspect your home. Be ready by printing off the life safety inspection checklist available here.
What do I do if I suspect that someone has filed unemployment on my behalf?
If you suspect Unemployment Fraud please report to DES utilizing this link.
Application for Employment
Time sheet due dates/pay dates 2021
Sample emergency evacuation plan
Transport Permission and Automobile Safety Checklist
Pre-service provider orientation
Travel time sheet & Instructions
Life safety checklist
Training time sheet & Instructions
Scanning with a Mobile Device
There are no upcoming events at this time. Check back soon!
Give and get high fives!
Get and give High Fives! Send a shout out to your member or a fellow provider by texting or emailing your Area Manager with what they did that deserves a High Five! Did the member reach a new goal or get a star at school? Did the provider drive extra far to take their member to a special event or cover a shift they normally don’t do? Each week we will select a handful to receive High Fives and they will be entered into a monthly drawing where winners may receive movie tickets, a gift card, or other prizes!
We are always looking for more great people to join our family!
When you become an Absolute HCBS Provider, we will award you with a $100 gift card or bonus for actively being with our agency after the first 60 days.
Are you already a provider with Absolute? If you refer a new family or provider to us, then you can also receive a $100 gift card or bonus after the new family or provider has actively been with our agency for 60 days.
Call, text or email one of our Area Managers today to learn more about our statewide services!
***Effective July 8th, 2020***
Mention this ad at time of employee onboarding to redeem.