Eating is something that everyone must do, but it can be so much more fun when you’re checking out a new restaurant or visiting a local favorite. Here are five of our favorite restaurants.
- Joe’s Farm Grill – An east valley favorite, Joe’s Farm Grill offers classic American food, but gives families a chance to enjoy their food outside under big trees with plenty of grass for the kids to play on. Delicious food and a fun atmosphere make this a Gilbert must-try for breakfast, lunch of dinner.
- Organ Stop Pizza – For over 40 years, Organ Stop Pizza has been a favorite in Mesa. Enjoy pizza in a hall with friends and family, while listening to the famous Mighty Wurlitzer Pipe organ!
- Little Anthony’s Diner – This classic Tucson dinner serves American food in a retro dining room. It’s a fun dining experience for people of all ages. Be sure to check their website and visit during one of their monthly classic car shows for the full experience.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – With two locations in Arizona, this is a classic and family favorite. Enjoy Italian favorites from a classic trolley car. Don’t forget to try their spumoni ice cream for dessert!
- Rustler’s Rooste – This place has live music, a slide, and great food (even rattlesnake if you’re up for trying it!). Family owned and an Arizona favorite, this restaurant is certainly worth checking out!
We hope that you enjoy checking out these restaurants across Arizona, but we can’t wait to hear about some of your other favorites in the comments.